Launching in 2022, a 6 week curriculum will guide church small groups through the biblical foundations for a pro-life ethos and equip them with tools to begin standing for life and living that out in their own communities.
The goal of the curriculum is to engage the church and equip individuals to understand:
- The image of God and how it relates to personhood.
- The current domestic and international threats to the preborn and ways the church can minister to families and stand for these preborn lives.
- The redemptive work of the Gospel and how it applies for those who have abortion in their past.
- That all humans have dignity from their preborn state to natural death and all stages in between.
- The church is called to care for the vulnerable.